Aşağıdaki Hatalar Oluştu:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant SAPI_NAME - assumed 'SAPI_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 3379 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 3379 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 116 build_archive_link
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant IN_ARCHIVE - assumed 'IN_ARCHIVE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 3322 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 3322 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 3315 build_forum_breadcrumb
/showthread.php 195 build_forum_breadcrumb
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant IN_ARCHIVE - assumed 'IN_ARCHIVE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 3322 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 3322 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 195 build_forum_breadcrumb
Warning [2] preg_match(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 357 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 357 preg_match
/inc/class_parser.php 153 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 571 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 968 build_postbit
Warning [2] preg_match(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead - Line: 364 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 364 preg_match
/inc/class_parser.php 153 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 571 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 968 build_postbit

Ana Sayfa Portal Gelişmiş Arama Üye Listesi Takvim Yardım Belgeleri
Tarih: 20.05.2024, Saat: 00:00 Hoşgeldin, Ziyaretçi: (Giriş YapÜye Ol)
Hızlı Arama:
Yeni Yorum Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Ya Seen Surah 60
21.08.2013, 23:14
Yorum: #1
Ya Seen Surah 60
Ahmad Ali
Did I not commit you, O children of Adam, not to worship Satan who is your acknowledged foe,
Ali Qarai
‘Did I not exhort you, O children of Adam, saying, “Do not worship Satan. He is indeed your manifest enemy.
Amhad Khan
“O Descendants of Adam! Did I not take a covenant from you that you shall not worship the devil? Undoubtedly, he is your open enemy.”
Arberry
Made I not covenant with you, Children of Adam, that you should not serve Satan -- surely he is a manifest foe to you --
Daryabadi
Enjoined I not on you, ye children of Adam, that ye shall not worship the Satan - verily he is Unto you manifest foe.
Hilali & Khan
Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.
Maududi
Children of Adam, did I not command you not to serve Satan -- he is to you an open enemy
Muhammad Sarwar
Children of Adam, did We not command you not to worship satan. He was your sworn enemy.
Muhammad Shakir
Did I not charge you, O children of Adam! that you should not serve the Shaitan? Surely he is your open enemy,
Pickthall
Did I not charge you, O ye sons of Adam, that ye worship not the devil - Lo! he is your open foe! -
Qaribullah
Children of Adam, did I not make a covenant with you, that you should not worship satan he is surely a clear enemy to you
Sahih Intl
Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -
Talal Itani
Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not serve the devil? That he is your sworn enemy?
Transliteration
Alam aAAhad ilaykum ya banee adama an la taAAbudoo alshshaytana innahu lakum AAaduwwun mubeenun
Wahihuddin Khan
Did I not enjoin you, sons of Adam, not to worship Satan -- for he is your sworn enemy,
Yusuf Ali
"Did I not enjoin on you, O ye Children of Adam, that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?-
kullanıcının tüm mesajlarını bul
Alıntı ile Cevapla
Yeni Yorum Gönder 

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Al Maida Surah 11 alimallah 0 945 28.09.2013 14:51
Son Yorum: alimallah
  Al Maida Surah 10 alimallah 0 916 28.09.2013 14:50
  Al Maida Surah 7 alimallah 0 849 28.09.2013 14:45
  Al Maida Surah 8 alimallah 0 960 28.09.2013 14:45
  Al Maida Surah 6 alimallah 0 889 28.09.2013 14:43

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Sitemizde bulunan materyallerin 'Allah' (C.C), rızası için çoğaltılmasında herhangi bir sakınca yoktur.
Ayrıca sitede bulunan konularda, yorum yapan şahısların, yapmış oldukları yorumlar sadece şahsi bir yorum olduğu bilinmelidir.